Reverse Engineering of Object Oriented Code Hardback
Part of the Monographs in Computer Science series
Describes how to design object-oriented code and accompanying algorithms that can be reverse engineered for greater flexibility in future code maintenance and alteration.
Provides essential object-oriented concepts and programming methods for software engineers and researchers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, 10 Tables, black and white; 80 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 208 p. 80 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/12/2004
- Category: Software Engineering
- ISBN: 9780387402956
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £106.39