Kurdistan - A Companion Paperback / softback
Part of the Companion Guides series
Companion Guides is a travel guide series that targets business travellers and expatriate residents.The oil-rich Kurdish region of northern Iraq is now a semi-autonomous state within Iraq.
Stable and surprisingly prosperous, the KRG is a magnet for foreign investment and an ever more important business hub for the region.
With a landscape rather like Switzerland, Iraqi Kurdistan is a tourist destination of growing significance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, Photographic section
- Publisher: Gilgamesh Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/07/2018
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781908531018