Discover how to create fabulous projects in neutral colours that will go with anything.
If you think neutral fabrics are only for backgrounds and blending, you're in for a pleasant surprise. "Spotlight on Neutrals" shows you what can happen when sophisticated taupes, warm browns and creams, and contemporary greys take center stage.
Choose from 13 projects with timeless appeal, including quilts, pillows, a square table topper, and a mantel scarf.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, full-colour throughout
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 29/03/2012
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781604680508