Blue Whales Paperback / softback
Part of the Wild World S. series
Providing in-depth information on the Blue Whale, this illustrated text includes chapters on: classification, habitat, distribution and social organization, as well as folklore and classic stories.
Physical characteristics, behaviour and conservation issues are also featured.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, colour illustrations, photographs, maps, glossary, index
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 31/05/2001
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780713657487