Action Research Paperback / softback
Part of the Continuum Research Methods Series series
The central purpose of this book is to enable practitioners to undertake and to offer an account of an action research project.
The volume is divided into seven sections, the first six of which are headed by commonly asked questions.
Having examined the nature of action research, Costello focuses on developing an appropriate project, data collection and analysis, and producing a research report.
The final selection offers suggestions for further reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 114 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 23/10/2003
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9780826464798
- Paperback / softback from £18.05