Oxford School Atlas Paperback / softback
The Oxford School Atlas includes country data and easy-to-read colourful mapping, presented in an accessible visual layout based on research into how students use maps.
The atlas covers key curriculum themes such as earthquakes and volcanoes, climate, economic activity, and development.
It includes comprehensive coverage of the British Isles, and case studies of Italy, Kenya, Brazil, Japan, China, California, the Indian Ocean tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and Antarctica.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Full Colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 16/05/2012
- Category: Atlases (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780199137022
- Hardback from £10.49