Organizational Behaviour : Managing People in Dynamic Organizations EPUB
Clear, concise, and written by experts currently lecturing in the field, Organizational Behaviour focuses exclusively on what you need to know for success in your business course and today's global economy.
The text brings together a vast range of ideas, models, and concepts on organizational behaviour from an array of fields, such as psychology, sociology, history, economics, and politics. This information is presented in bite-sized, digestible pieces to create an accessible and engaging style that makes it the perfect text for introductory courses covering organizations.
Key features include:
- a clear and thought-provoking introduction to organizational behaviour
- relevant, cutting-edge case studies with global focus
- hot topics such as eOrganizations, ethics, and diversity, keeping you up-to-date with current business thinking
- further reading, summaries, activities, key theme boxes, and review questions to help reinforce your understanding
This textbook will be a valuable resource for students of business and management studies, organization studies, psychology, and sociology.
- Hardback from £110.89
- Paperback / softback from £30.45
- PDF from £24.74