Blending Technologies in Second Language Classrooms Hardback
by Paul Gruba
This book introduces an approach for making principled decisions about the use of technologies specifically in Applied Linguistics.
The research is grounded in the growing area of 'blended learning' that seeks to combine face-to-face instruction with online-based interactions to record students using a foreign language productively.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 181 pages, XVIII, 181 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Bilingualism & multilingualism
- ISBN: 9780230232617
- Paperback / softback from £20.65