Learning VBScript Mixed media product
by Paul Lomax
Part of the A Nutshell Handbook series
This guide shows Web developers how to take full advantage of client-side scripting with the VBScript language.
In addition to basic language features, it covers the Internet Explorer object model and discusses techniques for client-side scripting, like adding ActiveX controls to a Web page or validating data before sending it to the server.
The text is accompanied by a CD-ROM with over 170 code samples.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 616 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Publication Date: 01/07/1997
- Category: Internet guides & online services
- ISBN: 9781565922471