Applied Bioinformatics : An Introduction Paperback / softback
At last, here is a baseline book for anyone who is confused by cryptic computer programs, algorithms and formulae, but wants to learn about applied bioinformatics.
Now, anyone who can operate a PC, standard software and the internet can also learn to understand the biological basis of bioinformatics, of the existence as well as the source and availability of bioinformatics software, and how to apply these tools and interpret results with confidence.
This process is aided by chapters that introduce important aspects of bioinformatics, detailed bioinformatics exercises (including solutions), and to cap it all, a glossary of definitions and terminology relating to bioinformatics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 287 pages, 6 Tables, color; XIV, 287 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 18/12/2007
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9783540727996
- Paperback / softback from £45.05
- EPUB from £46.75