Using Newspapers in the Classroom Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers series
Using Newspapers in the Classroom is a collection of over 130 practical and creative newspaper-based activities to use with young adult and adult learners from pre-intermediate to advanced levels.
The activities, which show teachers how to exploit the different features and sections of newspapers, are designed to provide motivating and challenging learning experiences, as well as valuable language practice.
Clear lesson plans, sample materials and practical guidelines combine to give teachers of general English and English for specific purposes maximum support for using newspapers in the classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 50 Printed music items; 20 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/04/1999
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780521645263