Anyone writing about a work of art needs to establish at the outset how much it has changed since it was first made.
This simple, informative and pracrical book, full of fascinating and revelatory photography, will take the reader through both the techniques and media of art and the techniques and media of its investigation and restoration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 262 pages, 300 colour
- Publisher: Paul Holberton Publishing
- Publication Date: 10/08/2015
- Category: Conservation, restoration & care of artworks
- ISBN: 9781907372797