Japan's Foreign Aid Policy in Africa : Evaluating the TICAD Process Hardback
Japan's Foreign Aid Policy in Africa seeks to evaluate TICAD's intellectual contribution to and its development practices regarding Africa over the past 20 years.
A central conclusion is that, while TICAD bureaucrats lacked agency to support Japanese companies in Africa, the model of emerging powers partnerships has expanded in Africa.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 160 pages, X, 160 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2014
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137493972
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39