The Bookshop Paperback / softback
Shortlisted for the Booker Prize. In a small East Anglian town, Florence Green decides, against polite but ruthless local opposition, to open a bookshop. Hardborough becomes a battleground. Florence has tried to change the way things have always been done, and as a result, she has to take on not only the people who have made themselves important, but natural and even supernatural forces too.
Her fate will strike a chord with anyone who knows that life has treated them with less than justice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 18/05/2018
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780008263027
- Paperback / softback from £6.79
- Hardback from £10.25
- EPUB from £2.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £6.39