The Japanese Pottery Handbook Paperback / softback
This compact reference explains the basic terms, processes, classifications, tools, materials and techniques of Japanese potters.
Everyone interested in pottery and crafts will find this practical guide a valuable addition to both bookshelf and workshop.
Penny Simpson, an English potter living in Japan, and Kanji Sodeoka, her Japanese colleague, have compiled a step-by-step manual of the way pots are made in Japan, their forms, and their decorations.
The authors give a thorough account of both traditional and modern techniques and also describe in detail tools,
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 31/10/2014
- Category: Ceramic arts, pottery, glass
- ISBN: 9781568365527