Greenhouse Gardening Paperback / softback
Packed with advice and tips, this practical book explains how to get the most from your greenhouse. By first looking at the design and site of the greenhouse, it leads the gardener through the joys and opportunities of growing a large range of plants, both edible and ornamental, under glass that would be impossible in the open.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 190 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/05/2012
- Category: Greenhouses, conservatories, patios
- ISBN: 9781847973351