British Cruiser Tanks A9 & A10 Paperback / softback
by Peter Brown
Part of the Armor PhotoHistory series
The A9 and A10 were the first of the British Cruiser tanks.
They played an important part in the battles in France in 1940 and North Africa in 1941.
Covering their development, production and service this book fills a long-neglected gap in the history of British armoured vehicles.
It includes over 120 period black and white photos from archives and private collections, 1/35th scale plans and 30 colour plates.
Its author has researched British AFVs for 40 years and has contributed many articles to professional modelling magazines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, 124 b&w photos, 30 full color plates of artwork, 64 line drawings
- Publisher: en Publications
- Publication Date: 30/04/2017
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9788360672280