The Public Sector R&D Enterprise: A New Approach to Portfolio Valuation Hardback
Part of the Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy series
The Public Sector R&D Enterprise combines a primer on how government R&D programs actually work with a sophisticated methodology for prospectively putting a dollar figure on the value of R&D investments before they are made.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 133 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; X, 133 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2015
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9781137542083
- Paperback / softback from £40.15