Managing a Junior Soccer Team Paperback / softback
Managing a junior football side is a daunting task for any parent.
Filled with tips and good ideas learnt the hard way, this book covers recruiting, coaching and motivating a group of youngsters into, hopefully, a skilful team.
It also emphasizes the essential managerial skills required to develop youngsters, such as organizing the equipment, the transport and the season for the team.
By the end of the first year, this book aims to have made you a better manager and for your players to have achieved: competence in ball skills; basic awareness of tactics and ability to work within a team, providing support and marking effectively.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 27 b&w photographs, 43 line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/02/2001
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781861264077