This book is the first to give a detailed and comprehensive account of all the children of Richard III, covering his only legitimate child, Edward of Middleham, Prince of Wales, his illegitimate children John of Gloucester, and Katherine, who became countess of Huntingdon, and to other possible children, particularly Richard Plantagenet of Eastwell.
Much information has been gathered from all known sources and there are discussions of the disputed date of birth and death at the age of about eight years of Edward of Middleham.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 28 colour Illustrations
- Publisher: Fonthill Media
- Publication Date: 26/04/2018
- Category: Biography: royalty
- ISBN: 9781781556726