A thrilling and suspenseful tale of psychological menace. When actress Gloria Lamark takes her own life, her devoted son, Thomas, is heart-broken.
Something must be wrong with a world in which such a tragedy is allowed to happen.
How could her high-profile, media-star psychiatrist have failed to save such a special person, whom Thomas loved in such a very special way?
Dr Tennent has a lesson to learn - a very painful one.
Michael is caught up in the first flush of love - but has no idea how dangerous romance can be.
For both Michael and Thomas will do anything for the women they love . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 01/11/1999
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780752826882
- Paperback / softback from £9.09
- EPUB from £5.99