Learn Ancient Greek Paperback / softback
by Peter Jones
Part of the Greek and Latin Language series
Based on the same principles that lay behind the book "Learn Latin", this book provides the chance to read real ancient Greek.
It teaches the reader enough Greek in 20 chapters to be able to read selected passages from the New Testament and from Classical Greek literature such as Plato, Aristophanes and Euripides.
Each chapter also comes with sections on ancient Greek history and culture and on the influence of the ancient language on ours.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 24 cartoons
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 24/04/1998
- Category: Language self-study texts
- ISBN: 9780715627587