Dark Man Plays elibrary pack Paperback / softback
Part of the Dark Man series
The Shadow Masters have found the family. They send demons to kill the boy, his mum and his dad.
Can the dark man save them from the fire?Part of the incredible Dark Man phenomenon, this gritty and mysterious book will grip readers and pull them into the tense storyline.
The sinister atmosphere and strong black-and-white illustrations will entice even the most reluctant of teen readers because the book doesn't patronise, and accompanies the dark tales with a 'grown-up' style.
This is one of six plays in a format suitable for performance and small group readings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages
- Publisher: Ransom Publishing
- Publication Date: 30/03/2010
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781841679860
- Paperback / softback from £5.05
- PDF from £6.11