Atlas of Animal Anatomy and Histology Hardback
This atlas presents the basic concepts and principles of functional animal anatomy and histology thereby furthering our understanding of evolutionary concepts and adaptation to the environment.
It provides a step-by-step dissection guide with numerous colour photographs of the animals featured.
It also presents images of the major organs along with histological sections of those organs.
A wide range of interactive tutorials gives readers the opportunity to evaluate their understanding of the basic anatomy and histology of the organs of the animals presented.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 413 pages, 400 Tables, color; 361 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 413 p.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 04/05/2016
- Category: Zoology & animal sciences
- ISBN: 9783319251707
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £103.85