The Artist Blacksmith : Design and Techniques Paperback / softback
This is a handbook for anyone interested in bringing a creative, contemporary approach to the ancient craft of blacksmithing, and for those already hooked who want to improve and expand their skills.
Topics covered include: the range and use of tools and materials; fundamental blacksmithing processes; working at the anvil, drawing down, bending, upsetting and spreading, hot cutting, punching, and finally, twisting and joining.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, diagrams, 200 colour photos
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/02/2001
- Category: Decorative arts
- ISBN: 9781861264282