Practical Procedures in Elective Orthopaedic Surgery : Pelvis and Lower Extremity Paperback / softback
Edited by Peter V. Giannoudis
With the time available to surgeons-in-training ever dwindling, there is great emphasis placed on practical learning tools.
Mirroring his earlier book on practical procedures in trauma surgery, Prof Giannoudis has produced a reference in more elective techniques.
In most medical schools, most emphasis is placed on orthopaedic trauma surgery, with elective techniques often delayed until much later in a surgeon's training.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 321 pages, 50 Tables, black and white; 380 Illustrations, color; 72 Illustrations, black and white;
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Orthopaedics & fractures
- ISBN: 9780857298133