Making Site-Specific Theatre and Performance : A Handbook Paperback / softback
by Phil Smith
This practical, accessible and far-reaching guide to making site-specific theatre and performance emphasises the diversity of approaches to the practice, and explores key principles of space and site.
Phil Smith draws on a wide range of interdisciplinary and international performance examples, and uses an innovative variety of exercises, to show students and aspiring performance-makers how to find a site and generate a performance beyond the theatre building.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 17 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 264 p. 17 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 25/10/2018
- Category: Individual actors & directors
- ISBN: 9781352003178
- EPUB from £21.59
- Hardback from £63.65