The Economics of Brexit : A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the UK's Economic Relationship with the EU Paperback / softback
This book presents a comprehensive evaluation of the likely economic impact upon the UK economy arising from Brexit.
It seeks to assess both the methods adopted, and conclusions reached, by the existing economic studies, and supplements this by providing additional evidence to assist the reader in forming their own assessment of the relative merits of the different approaches.
It additionally outlines the options available to policy makers for the formation of an economic strategy capable of adapting the economy to the challenges and opportunities presented by Brexit.
Finally, it outlines and comments upon the range of alternative models of future trading relationships that are available to the UK, both in relation to the EU and the rest of the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 60 Tables, color; 56 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 384 p.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 06/08/2017
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9783319582825
- EPUB from £16.15