Programming Games with Visual C# : An Intermediate Step by Step Tutorial Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
PROGRAMMING GAMES WITH VISUAL C# is a second semester self-paced "intermediate" computer game programming tutorial consisting of 10 chapters explaining (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build Visual C# Games. The games built are non-violent and teach logical thinking skills. To grasp the concepts, you should possess a working knowledge of Windows and have had some exposure to Visual C# programming (or some other programming language). We offer a beginning programming tutorial (VISUAL C# FOR KIDS and BEGINNING VISUAL C#) that would help you gain this needed programming exposure. â€‹
PROGRAMMING GAMES WITH VISUAL C# explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual C# game project. Game skills learned include handling multiple players, scoring, graphics, animation, and sounds. The game projects built include, in increasing complexity:
• Safecracker - Decipher a secret combination using clues from the computer.
• Tic Tac Toe – The classic game!
• Match Game – Find matching pairs of hidden photos – use your own photos!
• Pizza Delivery – A business simulation where you manage a small pizza shop for a night.
• Moon Landing – Land a module on the surface of the moon.
• Leap Frog – A fun arcade game where you get a frog through traffic and across a raging river.
The book includes over 700 pages of self-study notes, all Visual C# source code and all needed graphics and sound files.
The course requires the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System and the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Community or Professional Edition (or above). The Visual C# source code solutions and all needed multimedia files are included in the compressed download file available from the Publisher's website (KidwareSoftware.com) after book registration.