Atlas of Psoriatic Arthritis Paperback / softback
Edited by Philip J. Mease, Philip S. Helliwell
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a form of arthritic joint disease associated with the chronic skin scaling and fingernail changes seen in psoriasis.
Patients with PsA have a reduced quality of life. This comprehensive visual reference contains over 150 images from a wide gamut of variations of the disease, as well as charts and tables detailing the most up-to-date information on patient susceptibility, incidence, and symptoms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 118 pages, X, 118 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/01/2011
- Category: General practice
- ISBN: 9780857291745