The Man in the High Castle Paperback / softback
Part of the Penguin Essentials series
NOW AN AMAZON ORIGINAL SERIES'Truth, she thought. As terrible as death. But harder to find.'America, fifteen years after the end of the Second World War.
The winning Axis powers have divided their spoils: the Nazis control New York, while California is ruled by the Japanese.
But between these two states - locked in a cold war - lies a neutal buffer zone in which legendary author Hawthorne Abendsen is rumoured to live.
Abendsen lives in fear of his life for he has written a book in which World War Two was won by the Allies. . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/08/2014
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9780241968093
- Paperback / softback from £6.89
- Hardback from £10.05
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.49