The Transmigration of Timothy Archer Paperback / softback
Episcopal bishop Timothy Archer is haunted by the suicides of his son and mistress, and must cope with the implications of the discovery of a religious artefact.
These events drive him into a quest for the identity of Christ. The Transmigration of Timothy Archer is Philip K. Dick's last completed novel and a learned, moving investigation of the paradoxes of belief.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 10/02/2011
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9780575099012
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.49