Readers will find this practical and comprehensive guide to spelling invaluable.
Day-to-day advice on how to help those with difficulties is underpinned by information on the development of the English language and its spelling rules with explanations of common language problems.
Chapters cover:spelling processesteaching and learning phonicsindividual cognitive and learning stylesassessing and monitoring spelling progressteaching strategies and techniques. This is an essential companion for teachers, SENCos, and dyslexia specialists alike, as well as anyone interested in spelling and language difficulties.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 352 pages, 21 Line drawings, black and white; 34 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2007
- Category: Teaching of dyslexic students
- ISBN: 9780415385756
- Paperback / softback from £48.05
- PDF from £32.39
- EPUB from £44.08