Beginning Well : Care For The Child From Birth to Age Three Paperback / softback
Based on their years of experience of founding and managing the Emmi-Pikler-Haus in Berlin, the authors here present their wisdom around caring for children from birth to three years old. Full colour illustrations offer clear instructions on all aspects of childcare, from nappies to the playroom to the dining table.
This is a valuable reference for young families and any adults caring for very young children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 148 pages, 155 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Waldorf Early Childhood Association North America
- Publication Date: 21/02/2019
- Category: Pregnancy, birth & baby care
- ISBN: 9781936849451