The Language of Interstate Relations : In Search of Personification Hardback
In challenging the widely held belief in the ubiquity of the personification of the political state, this book strives to de-politicize research and to de-mystify conceptual metaphor.
Opposed to mainstream cognitive assumptions, it provides detailed data-driven research and one realistic solution to many of the dilemmas.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, VII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2013
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137332691
- Paperback / softback from £44.49