Sophist Paperback / softback
A fluent and accurate new translation of the dialogue that, of all Plato's works, has seemed to speak most directly to the interests of contemporary and analytical philosophers.
White's extensive introduction explores the dialogue's central themes, its connection with related discussions in other dialogues, and its implicaiton for the interpretation of Plato's metaphysics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Publication Date: 15/10/1993
- Category: Western philosophy: Ancient, to c 500
- ISBN: 9780872202023
- Paperback / softback from £3.99
- Hardback from £12.75
- EPUB from £44.69