Europe and the Financial Crisis Hardback
The global financial and economic crisis has brought about many effects that are still difficult to interpret univocally.
This book studies the consequences of the crisis on Europe by examining the effects on the European institutional setup, governance and architecture and by studying in detail the different member countries.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 282 pages, XVI, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230285545
- Paperback / softback from £16.79
- PDF from £17.84