Freehand Machine Embroidery : Learning to Draw with Your Sewing Machine Paperback / softback
Talented textile designer Poppy Treffry builds on the success of Free and Easy Stitch Style with over 15 new embroidery and sewing projects developed using her unique freehand stitching technique.
Step-by-step instructions, illustrations and photographs, combined with a fresh, modern design, will help readers develop their own free and easy sewing style so that they can create quirky and fun home accessories and accents using their own designs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 12/07/2012
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781446301869