The Chitlin' Circuit : And the Road to Rock 'n' Roll Paperback / softback
For generations, "chitlin' circuit" has meant second tier-brash performers in raucous nightspots far from the big-city limelight.
Now, music journalist Preston Lauterbach combines terrific firsthand reportage with deep historical research to offer a groundbreaking account of the birth of rock 'n' roll in black America.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 34 illustrations
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication Date: 16/07/2012
- Category: Rock & Pop music
- ISBN: 9780393342949
- Hardback from £16.99