Governance Transfer by Regional Organizations : Patching Together a Global Script Hardback
Edited by Vera van Hullen
Part of the Governance and Limited Statehood series
This volume explores the conditions under which regional organizations engage in governance transfer in and to areas of limited statehood.
The authors argue that a global script of governance transfer by regional organizations is emerging, where regional and national actors are adapting governance standards and instruments to their local context.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 298 pages, XV, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/01/2015
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137385635
- Paperback / softback from £48.95