Designed to improve children's abilities with tools such as scissors and glue.
Exercises start with cutting out parts and pasting them onto designated places on each page to complete the picture.
Gradually, the pictures become more complex and the child is eventually asked to decide freely where each part should go.
Children enjoy variations added to the illustrations by cutting and pasting.
As they do so, they experience the joy of creating things with their hands.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 80 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kumon Publishing North America, Inc
- Publication Date: 01/01/2005
- Category: Early learning / early learning concepts
- ISBN: 9781933241029