The right to individual and collective self-defense in international law and politics has always been a controversial issue.
Using the example of how the US employs self-defense against Iraq, this book uncovers new dimensions, which lead to innovative and practical strategies and analysis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, XIV, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/10/2009
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9780230574588
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69