Crime Prevention through Housing Design : Policy and Practice Hardback
by R. Armitage
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
This book presents a comprehensive review of the impact of residential design on crime focusing upon research, policy and practice both in the UK and internationally, appealing to both academics and practitioners within the fields of crime prevention, urban planning and architecture.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, XIII, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/08/2013
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780230356177
- Paperback / softback from £48.25
- PDF from £76.08