How Power Corrupts : Cognition and Democracy in Organisations Paperback / softback
by R. Blaug
This is an interdisciplinary study of the mechanisms by which power corrupts.
It incorporates political theory, organizational studies and cognitive science.
In particular, it introduces advances in the field of cognitive psychology, which it uses to examine the effects of institutionalized power on how we think.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 171 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 171 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/04/2010
- Category: Cognition & cognitive psychology
- ISBN: 9781137384683
- Hardback from £55.15
- PDF from £22.09
- Paperback / softback from £20.75