Conservative Party Economic Policy : From Heath in Opposition to Cameron in Coalition Hardback
by R. Wade
Covering the period from Ted Heath's assumption of the leadership of the Conservative Party through to the early years of the Coalition, this volume provides a detailed analysis of the Tory Party's Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Policy-Making over the past 50 years providing an historical context for the political and economic events of today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, IX, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137295231
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £48.25