Sheet Metal Work Paperback / softback
Part of the Workshop Practice series
Model engineers, DIY enthusiasts and other amateur home craftsmen are from time to time called upon to work with sheet metal.
These people may be newcomers to the techniques and working with limited funds and equipment.
This introduction has been written for them. Whether folding a chassis for a piece of equipment, beating or spinning a curved shape, drilling or punching holes or repairing a tank or car panel, the how and why is simply explained in this comprehensive book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 152 pages, 18 black & white photographs; 120 diagrams and line drawings; 4 tables of data
- Publisher: Special Interest Model Books
- Publication Date: 27/12/1985
- Category: Decorative arts
- ISBN: 9780852428498