This beautifully illustrated book explores the history, philosophy, traditions and teachings of Islam, as well as its exquisite calligraphy, fine-art paintings, ornaments and architecture.
Gloriously illustrated with more than 1000 paintings, artworks, maps and photographs, the book offers an excellent overview of a complex religion and its artistic and architectural achievements.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 512 pages, 1000 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 31/03/2012
- Category: Islamic worship, rites & ceremonies
- ISBN: 9780754823919
- Paperback / softback from £8.45