The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry Paperback / softback
by Rachel Joyce
When Harold Fry nips out one morning to post a letter, leaving his wife hoovering upstairs, he has no idea that he is about to walk from one end of the country to the other.
He has no hiking boots or map, let alone a compass, waterproof or mobile phone.
All he knows is that he must keep walking. To save someone else's life. 'The odyssey of a simple man, original, subtle and touching'. - Claire Tomalin 'From the moment I met Harold Fry, I didn't want to leave him.
Impossible to put down.' - Erica Wagner, The Times
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, chapter heads
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/01/2013
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780552778091
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00