Myths and Legends of India, Egypt, China and Japan Hardback
by Rachel Storm
In this magnificent reference book, the powerful and evocative mythologies and religions of the East are revealed in all their glory.
This important publication is essential reading for all those interested in the fabulous stories of Asian cultures.
An instantly accessible A to Z structure, fully cross-referenced throughout, details the pantheon of gods of the East.
Over 500 colour pictures of sacred people and holy places, drawn from original sources, accompany the text.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, 500+ col photos
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 29/02/2008
- Category: Folklore, myths & legends
- ISBN: 9780754819462
- Hardback from £9.45
- Paperback / softback from £8.45