The Male Dancer : Bodies, Spectacle, Sexualities Paperback / softback
by Ramsay Burt
In this challenging and lively book, Burt examines the representation of masculinity in twentieth century dance.
The Male Dancer has proven to be essential reading for anyone interested in dance and the cultural construction of gender.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 14 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/05/2007
- Category: Contemporary dance
- ISBN: 9780415975766
- EPUB from £26.84
- Paperback / softback from £29.99
- PDF from £17.99
- Hardback from £77.39